We Exceed Asset Manager’s Expectation
We serve asset managers and real estate buyers seeking to
purchase real estate owned or managed by them.
Minnesota REO Properties Inc.® is the leading REO Brokerage
in the cities of Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding 7
counties. We have earned this by sticking to our mission
statement: “the best possible price at the lowest cost in the
most economical time frame.”
Our Detailed and Documented REO Management Process
- Property tax and prior listing information
- Occupancy check
- Drive By BPO
- Property maintenance during the redemption period (six months).
- Attorney contact if required
- Cash for keys
Our REO Listing Services enable you to make real time decisions. We are covered too, fully insured, E & O plus general liability and Worker’s Comp. We also have a COVID-19 contingency plan and W-9’s are available upon request.
When instructed by Asset Managers, we can follow up with:
- Property Re-key
- Conversion of Utilities
- Trash Out
- Interior BPO
- Repair(s) when required (by licensed contractors)
- Listing Property for Sale
Communication in Real Time
Our Commitment to You
Honesty, Ethics and Always RESPA Compliant
- The best possible price at the lowest possible cost.
- Absolute expediency in all phases of the REO process.
- Instant status updates for your assets we manage.
- Competitive bidding for any requested repairs by licensed contractors.
- Sound fiscal ‘either/or” repair recommendations.
- Compliance with Minnesota foreclosure statutes.
- Co-ordinate all functional responsibilities, including but not limited to, Appraisers, Attorneys, Title Companies, Lenders, etc.
Our Expectations for Asset Managers
- Understand that you are under no obligation to pay a real estate commission for any property we do not close.
- Understand that when “we have the ball” we REALLY have the ball.
- Understand that if you require direct communication, our phone line are open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, CDT, 952-400-1030. If not immediately you will speak to a human being within one hour after your call.
- Provide all required documentation in a timely fashion in order to complete our commitment to you.